Here are some of the insurance providers that we partner with:
- MetLife PDP Plus
- United Concordia PPO/TRICARE
- Delta Dental
- FEP Blue Dental
- CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- and a few other PPO plans
We also provide fee-for-service for patients with:
- Medicaid/Medicare (including Smiles for Children and DentaQuest)
- Kaiser Permanente/Dominion Dental
- United Concordia Active Duty Dental Plan
Unlike car insurance, dental insurance provides funds toward your dental needs. This may not provide comprehensive coverage for every procedure. All dental plans vary in their scope of coverage. We can help you determine your eligibility for services under your specific plan. Please contact us at 703.971.4333 if you have any questions, and we would be happy to assist you in understanding your plan.
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
No insurance? No problem! For patients without insurance coverage, we offer the Smile Program to make dental care more affordable. This in-house dental plan covers the cost of yearly preventive care, with benefits and savings beginning immediately upon registration. We want to help you prioritize your oral health, and this plan allows for complete continuation of preventive care.
With the Smile Program, you receive:
- 1 routine cleaning every 6 months
- Regular exams with cleanings
- 1 set of check-up x-rays
- 1 oral cancer screening
- 20% discount on the usual and customary fees for other dental services.
The Smile Program is not insurance, so there are no deductibles, waiting periods, or annual maximums to worry about.
Call us today at 701.971.4333 to learn more about how you can save by taking advantage of our in-house dental plan!