All dental appointment will resume Monday, June 1, 2020.
This is a Covid-free Office. We are not able to treat active Covid patients at this time.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). For your protection, we added additional HEPA air filtration units to our operatories, UVLight surface disinfection procedures to our sterilization routine, and office barriers to control air sterilization and airflow. In following with the guidance of these agencies, our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
● Before you are scheduled, you will be asked some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
● When you arrive at the office parking lot or front door, you will be asked to call our office
@ (703) 971-4333 to check in. We will be taking your temperature and oxygenation levels when you enter the office.
The CDC recommends that we postpone procedures if the patient’s temperature exceeds 100.4 degrees or if they exhibits Covid symptoms.
● Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
● Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
● We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you and we will reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 703.971.4333 or schedule online via our website.
Dr. Annette E. Scott & Team